A New Schedule (9/19/2023)

 

A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here.

At this time, I would love to share with you a small update. In my quest to find time to make art more frequently, I have created a schedule, as you can see below.

 

Here's how it'll go until I update it sometime eventually.

On Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, I will do art-related business. No matter if I make art, post art on that day, or make updates here, I will make it on these days, no questions asked.

On Tuesday and Friday, I will also do art-related business, but with a little twist.

If I don't feel like making art on Tuesday, I will have a personal gaming sesh. Not only are they a form of escapism from life's struggles and pain, you can learn a thing or two from them.

On Friday, in addition to making art, I will interact with people I met on Discord. Why Discord specifically? In addition to making fonder memories here than on any other website, it made me feel lonely, missing all the people I have interacted with, and I want to start that again. It has just been too long.

As for the other days, Wednesday and Sunday, I will take a break from making art to spend time with my family. At the end of the day, they are just as important to me as my career.

As far as schedules go, this is a start. As starts go, though, this was better improved on.

With all that said, expect to see more art from me soon, and goodbye for now.