A Newer Schedule (11/21/2023)

 

A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here!

Remember that ONE time when I made myself a schedule to prioritize the days I will do art? Well, I mentioned then I will "update it sometime eventually" and I will keep that promise until the day I inevitably die.

Anyway, with all that said, let me introduce you to my new schedule!

As you can see, with all the responsibilities needed to be done back home. I have decreased my art days to four and included Saturday as a break from art.

Looking at this new schedule here, you're probably wondering, "Hey, wait a sec, where's the gaming and Discord stuff?" Well, after some thinking, I realized that my efficiency in art and art-related business would go much higher if I didn't multitask (since studies show it actually does more harm than good). Ergo, my gaming and Discord days will happen on Wednesday and the weekend from now on until further notice.

With all that said, I hope you understand this schedule change I made. If not, oh well. Anyway, see you later!