Goodbye April, Hello June (6/1/2023)

 

So, uh, hi. It certainly has been a while since I posted an update.

You're probably wondering what I have been up to for the past month or so.

Well, to summarize, I have been struggling. I have been struggling to finish college work. I have been struggling with making digital art. I have been struggling with getting sleep. I have been struggling with my health. I have been struggling a lot.

Fortunately, I am not the type who quits when things get tough. I either keep going or take a break and then keep going.

Speaking of breaks, I'll be having a break starting tomorrow. This will give me more than enough time to make art for my birthday art raffle (which, by the way, ends in about twelve hours as of this blog), requests that have needed to get done MONTHS ago, and hopefully a project that I have wanted to do for quite some time now.

Make no mistake, though. After about two weeks, I'll resume college and face new challenges such as character design, 2D animation and (surprise, surprise) an internship.

I'm not sure if I will have more time to do digital art in this new quarter, but I am DEFINITELY sure I will have more time after I officially graduate from college in August. When that month comes around, I will be planning on something big.

For now, though, my main priority is getting stuff done in college. If I do it right, I can finish college with a bang. I will make sure that is the case.

With all that said, all I can say is "bye for now!"

Sincerely, Reilly Hendrix