I Need Your Help (10/16/2023)

 

A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here.

Since late August, I have lived in my parents' home for quite some time. I promised myself that, when I arrived home, I would not procrastinate in finding a job based on the talents I accumulated at college.

Well, things haven't been going well. Because I couldn't find jobs meeting my qualifications and my continuing problems with procrastination, I have been having trouble finding jobs that best suit me for my future endeavors.

It has gotten to the point where starting in November, I have to pay $300 of rent every month to live in my own house because my parents are fed up with my procrastination.

You can debate whether or not that is harsh if you'd like, but to me, that's just life. No matter what you do to make life better than it was before, life reminds you that someone will come along to bite you in the butt. Besides, I do not blame my parents for making this decision. I have been making myself a lazy pile of dog poo ever since I got home, and I feel like this will motivate me to get my head in the game, face the challenge, and truly make my mark in this world.

That being said, I have between three months to a year of financial stability for my current financial situation. To make sure this stability lasts longer, something I made before is making a comeback:


That's right! As of right now, Toon Comm is open and with new options! I incorporated all my art services (art trades, art requests, raffles, commissions) into this one the other day. Call it a business strategy.

There are a few changes to note here:

  • Art trades and requests have been reduced to every other month starting in February and ending in December. If I ever want a source of income, I need to reduce all the free stuff I provide. If there are or were people who made art trades or requests earlier, I will finish them all this month.
  • Although commissions are open 24/7/365, the options I previously provided have changed. This link lists new options and extra goodies on my official website. (I would list all these options here, but I need to figure out how to do such here on Tumblr.)

If you want to participate immediately as of this time, here are the links to my commission form and my art guidelines for such. At this point, I'll be glad you did!

I plan to spread this announcement around in my profiles, but since I am expected to have other plans, this will be enough for now. Good night, and God bless!