Open Until Further Notice (3/1/2023)

 

Hi, everyone!

At this point, I am making an executive decision concerning art trades, requests, and commissions.

Usually, when I do art trades, requests, and commissions, I do commissions every other month starting in January and make the art trades and requests every other month starting in February.

However, I get little to no orders when I am open for them. This, I would like to change.

From now on, art trades, requests, and commissions are open until further notice... and by "until further notice," I mean until I get an overwhelming amount of orders for art trades, requests, and commissions.

When that day comes, I'll return to the schedule I mentioned earlier.

With all that said, if you want to do an art trade, request, or commission with me, please do it on my official Carrd, pencartstudio.carrd.co. I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you so much for reading this blog post if you did so. Bye for now!

Sincerely, Reilly Hendrix