Schedule Update #3 (1/31/2024)

 A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here.

As you can see, my schedule has been updated to a five-day workweek with art-related business and with the weekends free for things like Discord, video games, or socializing.

Why did I make this decision? Well, basically, for reasons.

  • Due to my living conditions and how it's run, my time to make art is contractually limited to three hours a day (or more, depending on if I want to sacrifice some of my sleep time). In other words, I need all the time I can get.
  • Although it feels nice having a three-day weekend, I will not risk missing a deadline all because of situations I cannot control.
  • It has come to my attention that I need more responsibility in my life. To me, working an extra day feels right.

With all that said, there is no need to go further in this blog. It's as simple as it can be.