Schedule Update: Doc Edition (3/1/2024)

 

A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here.

As of this time around, my schedule has been updated yet again. Unfortunately, with all the work I had to do since more than a week ago making an overdue art request and an Au Naturel Doodle by the last minute for a consecutive time in a row, I feel too pooped right now to make art.

Besides, I've come to realize that making a visualization for my schedule seems counterintuitive. The way I used to do it is too simplistic in terms of scheduling. Sure, it tells you when I make art and when I take breaks, but it doesn't tell you when I do that specifically. Not to mention, making the visualization itself would take longer than making the update itself.

As much as I would love to create visuals every time I post a schedule update, it would just make my life more complicated than it is right now.

So, from now on, if you ever want to see my schedule is like from now until the day I die, it will all be on this Google Doc. 

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1snJrTUtH93bbKbkG9UUc91cTyg5ryJJsuAQ-mtB0yRw/edit

That way, all the changes I make to my art schedule will be upated in real time, without any need to make a post about it.

Will I miss all the updates I made concerning schedule changes? Yes. Would I have wasted my time making updates about schedule changes? Also yes.

With all that said, I hope you understand. Bye for now!

Comments