Surprise, surprise! Toon Comm is officially open! (1/15/2024)

 

A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here!

Before I start with this new blog post, there's another thing you should know. I tend to half-listen and, therefore, jump to conclusions.

After I wrote this post, I was under the impression that Mom likes my idea of starting a business but insists on first and foremost getting a real job or, otherwise, I would have to pay rent in my parents' house.

Well, it turns out that the other day, Mom and I talked about that, and she mentioned that she is totally fine with me starting a business right away. Then, she apologized for giving me that impression.

As for the whole rent thing, I see that nowadays as more of an empty threat.

With all that said, I am officially stating, here and now, my sabbatical is over and...

Toon Comm is officially open!

Of course, there's more to say. Addressing the promises I made on October 16, 2023, things have changed.

Art Trades And Requests

Instead of every other month, art trades and requests will be available every 2 months, specifically in February, May, August, and November.

Raffles

Raffles, per usual, will be available whenever I reach a milestone on a specific social medium every 100 followers and in May, my birth month.

Commissions

Commissions are always open here on Toon Comm (with the option of suspending them until further notice, depending on how many commissions I get), and I am available for negotiations on PayPal and Cash App. The selections have changed a bit as of this post.
 
 With all that said, thank you so much for your patience, and I cannot wait to do business with you! Let's see how this goes.