The Elephant In The Room (4/10/2023)

 

Hello, everyone.

At this point, I'd like to address the elephant in the room.

You probably don't know this, but back then, I promised to make redesigns for some characters I made from the very beginning of my art career at the start of 2023. It's all written here, in this document. Starting with the Team Art Promo, I got to work about two weeks later. I thought this would be the start of a new beginning.

Unfortunately, something got in the way. Not sure if it's college, procrastination, or a mixture of both. Either way, it's hindering my ability to draw a monumentous amount of art during my studies.

Because of this reason, and because my art style has changed a lot after making that promo, I now consider it to be a false start. It all sucks.

I want to work on all those promos and character sheets, no matter how long it will take. Unfortunately, I have so many responsibilities nowadays that I just can't do them now. After reflecting on this predicament, the best course of action is to wait until I graduate college to resume work on them, which is about 4-5 months from now.

I said it might take me more than a year to work on all of these promos and character sheets, so I'm still keeping my promise. Hopefully, it won't take too long to finish it all up by 2024 or, not preferably, 2025.

I'm sorry if it's taking too long, but that's how business is behind the scenes. It's mostly chaotic.

Sincerely, Reilly Hendrix