Three Updates In One! (May 2024) (5/4/2024)

 

A pleasure to meet you! Reilly Hendrix here!

In November, I questioned whether or not I'd do three updates in one again. However, since my life has been very hectic up until now, I have no other option but to show you three updates in one.

So, with that said, let's get into the updates.

The New Job Update

Yep, you have read this title right. Starting two days from now, I am expected to prepare myself for an orientation for an upcoming job I did not want but desperately need. Depending IF I am qualified for this job, I am expected to work for four 10-hour workdays starting at 6 AM, including overtime if I need to, for a year at minimum. This may not be the job I wanted, considering this job does not help me practice my cartooning skills, but it might help my skills in networking and business skills since those definitely need to be worked on.

You're probably wondering if this job will impede my time cartooning on the internet. Well, unless you take the overtime aspect into account, no.

The Schedule Update (#6)

Starting today, I will be available for contact and art between 5:45 and 8:15 PM (PST) almost daily (depending on whether I need to do overtime at my new job). Although it felt nice to be up in the crack of dawn doing what I love, unfortunately, I am not in a position where I can do it all day, let alone in the morning, with where I am living. Besides, since I am expected to go to work early in the morning, doing my art-related business by dusk sounds like the best idea for me to implement right now.

Speaking of art...

The Art Trade, Art Request, And Raffle Update

 My annual birthday art raffle is open now, and I will post about it on Sunday.

With everything going on in my life and learning from my mistake of drawing so much art for so many raffle winners while trying to balance other responsibilities, I will only accept two winners this time. It was a tough decision, but I am willing to take it.

If there is any chance you do not want to participate in my art raffle, you can also ask me for an art trade or an art request for this month only (well, that is, until August).

 

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read these updates, and I hope to see you soon! Bye for now!