Well, This Is Embarrassing. Stupid Of Me, Even.

 Hello, everybody. Reilly Hendrix here.

Just a heads-up, this post will be embarrassing.

●●●

Ah, yes. The good old days.

I remember the time I made my first blog post on February 22, 2023 via Tumblr. By that time, I was trying to find new ways to share with the world what I have been going through, by making a central hub for all my blogs and then posting links to those blogs all over the websites I use. 

After that day, I made 22 more posts, containing adventures of me going through things like Hurricane Hilary, graduating after three years of college, getting a Bluesky account for the first time and talking about a job I have been working in for four months at this point. Blogging stuff on Tumblr was a nice way to stay connected with the fans I have.

...or so I thought.

A few days ago, a starting revelation came and hit me like an 18-wheeler. When I tested randomly to see if I can access my Tumblr blog, when I was logged out from Tumblr, via a link from a different website, I thought I would be able to. 

Alas, I got something else.

It was a message saying that secondary Tumblr posts and accounts have to be accessed via making a Tumblr account. My heart sank from there. I can't believe that after all that time blogging my adventures, I was completely oblivious to the fact that non-Tumblr users were not able to see my blog. 

Though some blame should obviously should go to Tumblr for not warning me of this ahead of time, I am writing this blog to apologize for being so, so, so, so stupid for over a year up until this point. I did not mean to tease you or to make you look like a joke by sending you those Tumblr links, it's me who is the joke for making a mistake slip through my fingers and causing damage to my reputation. I assure you, from now on, I'll either stop expanding my business to different websites or double-check websites to make sure things work functionally. Either one will work, but I'd mostly choose the latter.

Also from here on out, I will be posting my blogs here, on arekayhen.blogspot.com, so visibility is available to everyone this time around. Plus, as a bonus act of compensation, I reposted all my Tumblr blogs to this blog and made sure they were close to authentic as the original blogs (I say "close to" because the UI in Blogger is a little different compared to Tumblr's. I have taken a few liberties here and there but, rest assured, they are ~99% close to the original). 

I don't anticipate forgiveness from the Internet, but if you do forgive me, thank you so, so much. I truly means a lot to me.

Anyway, if you excuse me, I'll go self-reflect on this some more. Bye for now.


Comments