A Much Needed Update Among Many Patreon & Toon Comm Updates

Hello, ladies, gentlemen and folks! AreKayHen here!

At this moment, I would like to share with you some more updates regarding Patreon & Toon Comm, starting with what I think is the most important one.

Update 1: BSFE/Mature/17+ art options have now been limited.

To stay consistent with my beliefs regarding BSFE artwork in that it really should not be fully publicized and behind a paywall, all BSFE art options have been limited and can only be accessed by Tier II Patrons (or above) and commissioners in general. 

I know this may suck for those who wanted free BSFE art, but, although I am not against making it as opposed to NSFE/18+ art, there are things more value that the value BSFE art can provide, such as love, friendship, spirituality, education and understanding. 

...and money. Definitely money as well...

...... 

Speaking of money, here are all of the other updates.

Update >1: The Other Toon Comm/Patreon Updates 

As mentioned in my previous blog post, in addition to the update about me changes the prices of some options, I have made other updates the other day and also now. These updates include:

  • More Shading & Background Options
    • After some practice involving shading and lighting, I feel confident in giving you all the option of me to shade and/or brighten your work to add some extra flair to your Toon Comm order.
    • I have included transparent or translucent background options for 2 USD, with the default being a blank-ish, opaque background.
  •  The Multiple Artworks Option
    • You now have the option to ask for multiple artworks within the same order. That being said, you will have to be charged the price of one artwork for every artwork if you decide to want this.
  • Physical Disability Accommodation Option
    • If you want to list a physical disability I can accommodate for, you have the option to do so. The types of disabilities I would like for you to list are the ones related to eyesight, such as color-blindness, dyslexia and other symptoms.
  • Toon Comm Tier II Add-On Restructure
    •  Before you subscribe to Tier II on Patreon, just know I have restructured the months promised in the Tier II Toon Comm Add-On so only half of the year (January, February, May, June, September & October) can be used to ask for Requests, Trades & Collabs with more options. As much as it would be nice for this opportunity to be open for 8 months instead for 6, it probably would have been too much work for me to handle at this moment.
  • Price Changes
    • To further elaborate on the repricing of my commission options...
      • Art styles now cost between 5 USD and 225 USD.
      • Add-Ons (now labeled Art Add-Ons) now cost between 2 USD and up to 90 USD. 
      • Art shots (previously labeled "Art Types") now have a discount between 0% and 10%.

With all that written, thank you for your understanding and/or time reading these updates.

 

Have a good update! Sorry, upday!... I mean, dat... day. Day.

Comments

Popular Posts