Semi-Monthly Services Reminder 2026.10.01 + Other News
Hello, ladies, gentlemen & folks! AreKayHen here!
This is your semi-monthly reminder that the following Toon Comm services are available:
- Commissions are open until further notice. For the first fourteen days of every month, you can get first come, first serve treatment for less than twice the price. For Accessors (Tier IV Patreon patrons) and above, you get one free commissions every month!
- Although trades and collabs are over at this point, Requesters (Tier II Patreon patrons) and above get more availability and options for this month!
In other news,
- I recently got laid off by my part-time fine artist taxidermy job solely because of a lack of work on their end. While I still have my contract bookkeeper job, that part-time job was the one job that was able to help me pay my rent and save up money for other expenses. Therefore, until I can find a full-time job, I will be asking for your help on this, if you want to help me, that is. (More info will be provided in a subsequent blog post and elsewhere.)
•••
While I appreciate the opportunity of drawing art for you, support would be greatly appreciated at this time.
With a Toon Comm commission request (https://pencartstudio.carrd.co/#business), a donation on Ko-Fi (https://ko-fi.com/pencartstudio/) or a subscription on Patreon for as low as a dollar per month (https://www.patreon.com/cw/AreKayHen/home), you get the win-win benefit of helping an artist financially, so I can make art for a living for you and other people.
Either way, thanks in advance for your help!
See you later!

Comments
Post a Comment